Home Performance in Denver, CO
We may be an HVAC company, but when we come to service your heating or cooling system, we take the whole home approach. This means we take into account areas of your living space that don’t have the best levels of comfort, and we address them. We look at your overall home performance—what factors are helping or hurting your indoor air quality?
Who are we? Apple Aire—we’re family-owned and have been serving the Denver Metro area since 1988. We are proud to fulfill all the home performance needs of homeowners in the communities we serve. From air sealing and energy assessments to ensuring you have the right insulation in your home, you can count on us for all your needs.
Contact Apple Aire to start improving your home performance!
Our Home Performance Services
Many Denver, CO homeowners hear the term "indoor air quality" or "home performance" and assume we’re talking about how well their HVAC systems work. This is absolutely a critical part of your overall home comfort, but certainly not the only part. Our home performance services ensure your comfort as well as HVAC efficiency to lower your energy costs. Here is what we provide!
- Air Sealing: Did you know you could lose up to 30% of the conditioned air that you’re paying for through breached ductworks? That’s not even counting the air loss due to drafty windows and doors. Air leaks may seem minor, but when you consider the negative impact they can have on your energy bills, you certainly want to do something to mitigate them.
- Energy Assessments: Also referred to as energy audits, energy assessments are the way that our professionals investigate your home and take a look at the various aspects of it to determine where you are losing air, and how we can fix it.
- Insulation: Living somewhere like Denver, you probably only think that insulation is good for keeping the heat inside your home in the winter. But proper insulation plays an important role in the summer too—it keeps heat outside your home. This helps optimize your HVAC efficiency, and therefore your comfort.
When Do You Need and Energy Assessment?
This is a great question. If you’ve never had one before, there’s never a bad time to schedule this service. If you notice your energy bills have risen, or any of the following indicators, it’s a wise idea to give our comfort advisors a call to at least inquire about the benefits of an energy assessment.
- Uneven heating or cooling throughout your living space.
- You have aging doors and windows that you can tell have drafts.
- You have never had an home energy audit or assessment completed, or don’t know if your home ever had one.
- Your indoor air quality is suffering, and you fear that ductwork leaks and/or drafts are to blame.
- You simply want to optimize your home performance as much as possible.
These factors and more are all great reasons to give our team a call. If you’d like to learn more or you’re ready to schedule your home performance services, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our comfort advisors and technicians. Call our team and learn more about our home performance services in Denver, CO!