Heating Installation in Denver, CO
Do you want a heating system that will work powerfully and efficiently each winter? Then you should start by trusting the comfort advisers here at Apple Aire for your heating installation. We take great pride in the quality of workmanship we provide, taking a whole home approach to ensure that your heater matches your needs and works well with the other systems in your Denver, CO household.
It’s no secret that our temperatures vary greatly throughout the year, with sudden cold spells just as often and unexpected as heat waves. That said, you need a heating system that is ready for anything at any time! When your heating installation is completed by our team, there’s no need to worry.
We’ve been serving the Denver metro area since 1988. Contact us for expert heating installation and more!
Your Heating System Options
There are so many different types of heaters on the market today that it can be overwhelming. When you work with our Denver service professionals, we’ll make the process easier by laying out what exactly you’ll benefit from depending on which heating system you choose. We’re a Daikin Comfort Pro, which means we work with the leading equipment in the HVAC industry. We install:
- Boilers: Many Denver residents opt for the boiler system for how durable, effective, and efficient these units are. When properly installed and cared for, they last much longer than other types of heating systems!
- Ductless Systems: You can eliminate indoor air quality problems and save space with a ductless heater. Another great thing about going ductless is these systems both effectively heat and efficiently cool for year-round comfort.
- Dual Fuel Systems: A dual fuel system takes the versatility of a heat pump system and pairs it with the power of a furnace for optimal efficiency. Choosing a dual fuel installation can save you a lot of money in the long run.
- Furnaces: Furnaces are still the most popular type of heater on the market, and for good reason! Today’s models are powerful and efficient. To ensure your family’s safety, particularly with gas-powered furnaces, it’s essential that you work with trained and experienced pros for your furnace installation.
- Heat Pumps: Heat pump systems are set up like traditional central air conditioners, with one outside unit and an indoor unit, with refrigerant making the cooling process possible. The difference is that this refrigerant process can be reversed to provide you with reliable heat, too!
- Radiant Heating: Radiant heating allows heat to be more evenly distributed throughout your home, and also eliminates the indoor air quality issues ducted systems may have. Radiant heaters are often best installed during home construction, but can be retrofitted for an older home.
Contact Us for Comprehensive Heating Installations
Why should you only count on a professional for your heating installation? Only an experienced service professional will know how to accurately remove an old system without damaging anything, correctly size your new heating unit, and test the heater to make sure it’s working as it should. Plus, if you’re having a gas-powered system installed, safety is a concern as well.
Contact us to learn more about your heating options in Denver, CO and the surrounding community. Ask us how a thermostat upgrade could help with your heating efficiency, too!