Apple Aire Inc. knows there is growing concern since the COVID-19 pandemic announcement. Ensuring the health & safety of the community we serve is always our top priority and especially critical at his time. With ‘health & safety’ being our guides, here are current steps Apple Aire Inc. is taking to continue providing service to homes and businesses throughout the Denver area:
- We have hand sanitizer equipped on the trucks and use it before and after every home visit
- We are also making sure to keep a 6 radius between us at all time when possible
- Upon arriving at the home we put on disposable shoe covers
- And we ask for the nearest sink to wash our hands for a minimum of 20 seconds
- After washing our hands we immediately put on disposable latex gloves
- After leaving we dispose of the gloves and shoe covers – and hand sanitize.
- We are requiring our technicians to wear masks.